Culinary Roots and Recipes began in the United States in 1991 and has since provided American English culinary texts, food columns, content for food relates texts and measurement adaptations or revisions and localization for food related text and Italian, German American English cookbook translations.
Since 1991 Culinary Roots and Recipes offers the following:
- Recipe translations and localization of recipes
- Recipe adaptions to either American or European standards
- Cookbook translations and revisions of culinary texts already translated
- Food writing for food blogs and food related literature
- Food history and research
Culinary Roots and Recipes combines native fluency in the target languages with an expertise in various specialized fields of international and American regional food ways.
Culinary Roots and Recipes is especially proud of its rich and well organized database of food and food preparation related terms which include also terms used during the Italian Renaissance.
Culinary Roots and Recipes Prices and Fees
Please submit proposals and samples to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a quote.
See contact form below.